Saturday, July 27, 2013

Anything Can Be Altered

Today is the first day of my new blog --- ANYTHING CAN BE ALTERED.

 I wanted to start this blog because I love playing with all sorts of materials (paints & inks; papers; lace, fabrics & ribbons; hardware & wire; empty boxes & containers; old or recycled items; etc.).

 I've been looking at a lot of blogs recently and there is a ton of different ideas and examples of altered art made by just your average person (in addition to the professionals).

My examples will not be perfect, as a matter of fact, I may show you some miserable failures (at least in my eyes).  I welcome honest feedback and any suggestions about how to improve a particular piece of art.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again!  

~Sandra~

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sandra! I know I'm gonna love your blog! Great start! Hugs, Vickie Y

    ReplyDelete