Saturday, July 27, 2013

Altered Mousetraps

Do you have mice in your house?  In your garage?  In your barn?  Or in the garden or fields around you?  You don't?  Great!  I found mouse droppings in my garage over the winter and I bought a package of traps.  You know the kind, the old fashioned ones that snap closed as soon as the mouse takes the cheese off the little hook.  Well, I put out two of those with peanut butter (I'd been told they really like peanut butter).  I checked back in a couple of days...the peanut butter was GONE! and there were no mice.  This went on for a month or so.  I even changed over to a more high tech, modern mouse trap.  It didn't work either.  I had the garage door open one day and the neighbor's cat, Linda, went in my garage for a while....no more mice!

I really love that cat!

So, I had some (UNUSED) left over traps of the old fashioned design.  Check out what I did with those crazy things on the This & That page.  Then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment